Whether you need plumbing services or you’re curious about putting a sump pump in the basement, Pipe It Up can advise you. We have the experience and expertise to keep your plumbing system in good working order for years to come.
This page contains some tips on steps to take to maintain and diagnose your plumbing issues. If you are experiencing any plumbing-related issue, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!CONTACT US
What do You do if You Believe You Have a Gas Leak in Denver?
If you smell rotten eggs in one room of your home or your entire home, you may have a gas leak which will require immediate attention. Upon detecting such an odor, immediately remove everyone from your home and quickly move to a safe distance away. An electric spark may ignite a possible explosion, remember to follow these tips:
- Do not turn on or turn off electrical switches, simply leave the structure immediately.
- Avoid using electric appliances such as garage door openers or telephones of any type.
- Do not start up or shut down motor vehicles or electrical equipment near the structure which the gas leak is in.
- Under no circumstance strike a match.
- Avoid all open flames or other ignition sources.
- Move to a safe distance away from the structure when the odor is outside.
- Call Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-2999 or 911 in an emergency.
- Stay away until Xcel Energy or the emergency responders have told you that it is safe to return to the home.